
I'm in school now,programming today.Dada off day but UT today.
Above MSN image HAHA!
Esther & me went changing their nicks. HAHA! Since few days ago, I started changing their nicks.
AND JACKSON ,his the blurest one la, the nick was left there for one whole day, and even home ,I only told him untill the next day. HAHA!
but not everyone is like Jackson so blur la, they add on to like, dream on, or deleted it. haha!
AND JACKSON ,his the blurest one la, the nick was left there for one whole day, and even home ,I only told him untill the next day. HAHA!
but not everyone is like Jackson so blur la, they add on to like, dream on, or deleted it. haha!
And this is ESTHER!
we have the same lappy
we have mini schnauzer
we live at sembawang
we are in same course
almost same ID :D






No comments:
Post a Comment