
My new classmates, 1st outing, Im getting to know more about all of them.
I remeber clearly in the first day, no one was talking, i was like y this class so quiet yep and alot concluded said i started the noise. :(
Nice sweet people, some crazy like me ask well, lucky the class have my kind, if not i can imagine my boring days in school.
Went went to see Soriority Rows, I don;t mind watching it agina with my sisters, cause they talk slightly abit of sisterhood, which is really true and meaningful. I miss my sisters.

On the third of school, we already had started disturbing classmates laptop, of course by the old way of replacing their laptop wallpaper to us,
TA DDAH
1st day of school, i already found my good friend , JOVINA3rd day of school, i realise they were fun as well

No comments:
Post a Comment