Sunday, November 15, 2009


dear don't cry , i'm not crying so you shouldn't as well.
Yesterday, i had fun man. I love the two of them, we get along well uh.
met Agnes&Anthony and watch paranormal activity,
Agnes had watch before so when she held me tighlty i knew something would happen.
it's funny because he felt dizzy. haha!
Today, met Amanda , Rebecca and Bernnie lovelove i wish every day would be this fun after that I choing down to find my dearest, crying uh.
how can a bf scold FUCK to a gf,
how can a bf say 'I'm tired sending you to station, you go away'
how can a bf say 'don't call me unless i call you and i'l do like nothing has happen'
how can a bf say'if you are a guy, i would hit you'
how can a bf say 'you know things you do are irritating'
how can a bf thell others how bitchy is his gf
and he said all these yet he say I love you very very much
Only you are gone he relaise he needs you.

i hope he'll change for you.
guys HA!! sadded

No comments:

Post a Comment