
Everyone should already know that me and zm are already not tgt, for a period of time.
I understand why many people don't dare to ask me why, but this time round i was the one who left him instead.
As you can see what he posted to me in tagboard and facebook.
Yes, I admit I like this guy, who is sort of an eyecandy for long time, and even zm himself knew it as well.
I knew this ant longer than i knew you.
So why cant i move on now?
You claimed that I ditched you for other guys right now.
This is not even the truth.
I only moved on after we broke up.
And when you ditched me for other girls (3, mind you) when we were together, did I do such childish stuffs by telling and announcing to the whole wide world what kind of guy you really are?
Instead, I didnt heed any of my friends' advices and gave you many chances.
You didnt appreciate them at all, for the fact that this happened not once, twice, BUT THRICE.
So you think you can like other girls when you're being with me, YOU CAN DITCH ME FOR OTHER GIRLS while we were together and right now, even if we are so over I cannot even move on without you even though we are through?
I didn't even ditch you for other guys when we were together alright.
I LOST THE TRUST IN YOU SINCE the 3rd break up, and appanrently I still held on trying to believe you.
Since the feeling is already gone, as you should have felt it yourself too, from all the the coldness I've given you, the times when I'm daydreaming and when I ignored you, and many more.
Get that, sucker.
So long.
No comments:
Post a Comment