Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm back from visiting the doctor.I have 2 days of mc including today, but i feel so much better and could probably go back to school tommorrow.

I love editing blogskins,but just plain lazy.
I'm always taking skins for http://www.blogskins.com/ and edit skins to a totally different look , just to take their base so i don't have to write my own code.

However this time, i just use blogger new template designer which is totally so much easier but i think it would easily clash with other blogs.

I'm totally cluless using the new way, I tried my best, and this is the outcome, how was it?

Anyway the header is my photo but how do i move it to the middle?

Blogging wasn't really my thing, if i have to blog, wah, i think i have so so much to say, what is blog for, an online dairy? But do people really want so many people to read what's happening around them. As i say, blogging is not my thing so don't expect anything much here, i just like a space with my own design webpage.and i will update ,upload since its a new skin!


Tomorrow ,my sweetie will be back from camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment